Time Saving and Cost-Efficient solution to B1.1/B2 license
Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute (VCATI) is an Approved center of conduct for KLM UK Engineering Part 66 exams under the KLM UK Engineering part 147 approval.
- Access to KLMUKE course content for all modules via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- Option to choose modules as per your requirement.
- Option of classroom Review & Training at VCATI – Dubai.
- Examination at VCATI – Dubai premises.
- EASA certification from United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority.
- VLE access for 5 years to complete the modules.
- Study anywhere, anytime at your convenience.
- Review & Training with customized sessions by Industry Veterans at VCATI – Dubai.
- Chapter quizzes written by Technical College Instructors, within each module to test your knowledge and progress.
- A student forum where both instructors and students can interact, and response will be provided from the 48 hour window (Monday-Friday).
- Essay writing guidance and tutorial along with mock questions and answers.
The above video shows how easy it is to navigate through the KLM VLE portal. Below you can also download the demo course material to gain a better understanding of the course.