The Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) is a provider of secondary school leaving qualifications and further education qualifications, regulated by OFQUAL and awarded by Pearson – UK.
BTEC qualifications are accepted by all universities globally that accept global education.
When assessing the suitability of applicants for admission, many such universities base their conditional admissions offers on a student’s predicted BTEC grades.
BTEC is one of the world’s most successful and best-loved applied learning brands, and it has been engaging students in practical, interpersonal, and thinking skills for more than thirty years. BTECs are work-related qualifications for students taking their first steps into employment, or for those already in employment and seeking career development opportunities. BTECs provide progression into the workplace either directly or via study at university and are also designed to meet employers’ needs. Therefore, Pearson BTEC Higher National qualifications are widely recognized by industry and higher education .
Eligibility Criteria Level 3
Qualification: O level, GCSE, Year 10 or equivalent Fluency in English
BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is USD 9,000
*Ask our counsellors for Available Sponsorship & Flexible Payment plans available*
Attached program fees include:
- Training and Exam
- Workshop Tools Usage
- 160 hours On Job Training
- Health Insurance
BTEC Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering – Level 3
The 120-credit BTEC Level 3 Diploma broadens and expands the specialist work-related focus from the BTEC Level 3 Diploma. There is potential for the qualification to prepare learners for employment in the appropriate vocational sector and it is suitable for those who have decided that they wish to enter a particular area of work. It is broadly equivalent to two GCE A Levels. Some learners may wish to gain the qualification in order to enter a specialist area of employment or to progress to a Level 3 programme. Other learners may want to extend the specialism they studied on the BTEC Level 3 Certificate or the BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma programme.
EXTENDED DIPLOMA BTEC Level 3
Course Duration: 1 year No. of credits: 120
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma lays the foundation for your knowledge about Aircraft Hardware and Electrical Systems. The following subjects are mandatory for BTEC Level 3:
- Engineering Project
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Theory of Flight
- Principles Applications of Aircraft Mechanical Science
Additionally, we offer optional courses worth 50 credit points each
- Aircraft Workshop Principles & Practices
- Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines
- Aircraft Electrical Systems
- Human Factors in Aircraft Engineering
- Airframe System
- Avionic Systems
- Aircraft Electrical System
- Aircraft Electrical System
Key Features of the BTEC Nationals in Aeronautical Engineering:
The BTEC Nationals in Aeronautical Engineering have been developed in the engineering sector to:
- Give education and training for employees in the aeronautical engineering industries
- Give opportunities for employees in the aeronautical engineering sector to achieve a nationally recognized Level 3 vocationally-specific qualification
- Give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the aeronautical engineering sector or to progress to vocational qualifications such as the Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Aerospace Engineering
- Give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
VCATI Student Accommodation (AED900/-)
Location – Al Nahda, Dubai
3 mins walk from Metro station.
Separate For Boys and Girls.
BOTIM (Video calls to Home Country)
Housecleaning services daily
Monthly Mess available (at additional cost)
Our service assists you in finding accommodations, but we cannot guarantee them.
Contact :- +971-585779130