The Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) is a provider of secondary school leaving qualifications and further education qualifications, regulated by OFQUAL and awarded by Pearson – UK.
BTEC qualifications are accepted by all universities globally that accept global education.
When assessing the suitability of applicants for admission, many such universities base their conditional admissions offers on a student’s predicted BTEC grades.
BTEC is one of the world’s most successful and best-loved applied learning brands, and it has been engaging students in practical, interpersonal, and thinking skills for more than thirty years. BTECs are work-related qualifications for students taking their first steps into employment, or for those already in employment and seeking career development opportunities. BTECs provide progression into the workplace either directly or via study at university and are also designed to meet employers’ needs. Therefore, Pearson BTEC Higher National qualifications are widely recognized by industry and higher education .
Eligibility Criteria Level 4:
A* to C and/or 9 to 4 (or equivalent) grade in GCSE Maths is strongly recommended.
A BTEC Level 3 qualification in Engineering A GCE Advanced Level profile that demonstrates strong performance in a relevant subject or adequate performance in more than one GCE subject.
This profile is likely to be supported by GCSE grades at A* to C and/or 9 to 4 (or equivalent) Other related Level 3 qualifications
An Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution Related work experience An international equivalent of the above.
BTEC Higher National Certificate in Aeronautical Engineering – Level 4:
Fees: USD 14,000
*Ask our counsellors for Available Sponsorship & Flexible Payment plans available*
Attached program fees include:
- Training and Exam
- Workshop Tools Usage
- 160 hours On Job Training
- Health Insurance
BTEC Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering – Level 4
HIGHER NATIONAL CERTIFICATE BTEC Level 4
Course Duration: 1 year No. of credits: 120
- Introduction to subject areas via a mandatory core of learning
- Sector-specific skills and experience through specialist units
- Opportunities to pursue interests through appropriate selection of optional units.
The following subjects are mandatory for BTEC Level 4:
- CORE UNIT-Engineering Design
- CORE UNIT-Engineering maths
- CORE UNIT-Engineering Science
- CORE UNIT -Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- SPECIALIST UNIT -Aircraft Aerodynamic
Additionally, we offer optional courses
ANY 3 OPTIONAL SUBJECT
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacture (CAD/CAM)
- Aircraft Electrical Power and Distribution Systems
- Airframe Mechanical Systems
- Composite Materials for Aerospace Applications
- Turbine Rotary Wing Mechanical and Flight Systems
- Industry 4.0
- Introduction to Professional Engineering Management
- Industrial Robots
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) for Engineering
Key Features of the BTEC Nationals in Aeronautical Engineering:
The BTEC Nationals in Aeronautical Engineering has been developed in the engineering sector to:
- Give education and training to employees in the aeronautical engineering industries
- Give opportunities for employees in the aeronautical engineering sector to achieve a nationally recognized Level 3 vocationally-specific qualification.
- Give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the aeronautical engineering sector or to progress to vocational qualifications such as the Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Aerospace Engineering.
- Give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
The Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Aeronautical Engineering offers students a broad introduction to the subject area via a mandatory core of learning while allowing for the acquisition of some sector-specific skills and experience through the specialist units, with the opportunity to pursue a particular interest through the appropriate selection of optional units. This effectively builds underpinning core skills while preparing the student for more intense subject specialization at Level 5. Students will gain a wide range of sector knowledge tied to practical skills gained in research, self-study, directed study and workplace activities.
On Completion of Course:
- Some learners choose to progress on to BTEC Higher National Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, which is equivalent to the first two years of a bachelor’s degree. Other learners use this qualification to enroll in various universities around the world.
- The purpose of BTEC Higher Nationals in Aeronautical Engineering is to develop students as professional, self-reflecting individuals able to meet the demands of employers in the rapidly evolving aeronautical sector and adapt to a constantly changing world. The qualifications also aim to widen access to higher education and enhance the career prospects of those who undertake them.
VCATI Student Accommodation (AED900/-)
Location – Al Nahda, Dubai
3 mins walk from Metro station.
Separate For Boys and Girls.
BOTIM (Video calls to Home Country)
Housecleaning services daily
Monthly Mess available (at additional cost)
Our service assists you in finding accommodations, but we cannot guarantee them.
Contact :- +971-585779130