Time Saving and Cost-Efficient solution to B1.1/B2 license
Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute (VCATI) is an Approved center of conduct for KLM UK Engineering Part 66 exams under the KLM UK Engineering part 147 approval.
- Access to KLMUKE course content for all modules via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- Option to choose modules as per your requirement.
- Option of classroom Review & Training at VCATI – Dubai.
- Examination at VCATI – Dubai premises.
- EASA certification from United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority.
- VLE access for 5 years to complete the modules.
On Job Training (OJT) assured with
|M5||Digital Techniques/ Electronic Instrument Systems|
|M6||Materials & Hardware|
|M11||Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems|
|M11a||Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems|
|M12||Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems|
|M13||Aircraft Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems|
|M15||Gas Turbine Engine|
Requirements: – Passed 12th grade in any stream.
Flexible Fee Structure.
Please contact admin for the fees and other requirements of the course.
- Study anywhere, anytime at your convenience.
- Review & Training with customized sessions by Industry Veterans at VCATI – Dubai.
- Chapter quizzes written by Technical College Instructors, within each module to test your knowledge and progress.
- A student forum where both instructors and students can interact, and response will be provided from the 48 hour window (Monday-Friday).
- Essay writing guidance and tutorial along with mock questions and answers.