Our success is built on a firm understanding of what the aviation industry is looking for and we train our pilots accordingly. Our Commercial Pilot License Program transforms a zero-hour arpiring pilot to a commercial pilot in 8 months. We provide our students an unique opportunity to complete their 8 months EASA CPL training in USA.
Aviation industry is on high growth trajectory. We invite all those who have the passion for flying and intend to pursue a career as aviators. You can have the opportunity of working in all the major airlines after converting their EASA Commercial Pilot License to GCAA Commercial Pilot License.
On Job Training (OJT) assured with
TOTAL FLIGHT TRAINING – 252 HOURS
EASA Private Pilot-Single Engine
47.00 Hours | Piper PA28 Single Engine Aircraft
30.00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
45.00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
116.00 Hours | Airline Crew Flying – Single Engine
EASA Instrument – Single Engine
30.00 Hours | AATD Simulator
17.00 Hours | Single Engine C172 G1000 Aircraft
45.00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
30.00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
Commercial Multi Engine Pilot
- 00 Hours | AATD Simulator
- 00 Hours | Multi Engine Aircraft
- 00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
- 00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
Why choose this commercial pilot license training?
- EASA, GCAA approved courses & EASA certified flight instructors
- First class safety record
- Experienced airline instructors for A320 Type Rating
- 2 A320 FFS, 1 A330 FFS, 1 A330/340 FFS and an Embraer E170/190 FFS
- Sunny year round with warm temperature
- No landing fees for cost-effective flight training
- High resource availability = Low time to complete courses
- Be at least 18 years of age
- HSC or equivalent passed with Physics & Mathematics recognised by any University or Board
- Possess a valid EASA Class 1 Student Pilot Medical Certificate
- Possess a valid DGCA Class 2 Medical Certificate
Flexible Fee Structure.
Please contact admin for the fees and other requirements of the course.