Our success is built on a firm understanding of what the aviation industry is looking for and we train our pilots accordingly. Our Commercial Pilot License Program transforms a zero-hour arpiring pilot to a commercial pilot in 8 months. We provide our students an unique opportunity to complete their 8 months EASA CPL training in USA.
Aviation industry is on high growth trajectory. We invite all those who have the passion for flying and intend to pursue a career as aviators. You can have the opportunity of working in all the major airlines after converting their EASA Commercial Pilot License to GCAA Commercial Pilot License.
Coming Soon .
TOTAL FLIGHT TRAINING – 252 HOURS
EASA Private Pilot-Single Engine
47.00 Hours | Piper PA28 Single Engine Aircraft
30.00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
45.00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
116.00 Hours | Airline Crew Flying – Single Engine
EASA Instrument – Single Engine
30.00 Hours | AATD Simulator
17.00 Hours | Single Engine C172 G1000 Aircraft
45.00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
30.00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
Commercial Multi Engine Pilot
- 00 Hours | AATD Simulator
- 00 Hours | Multi Engine Aircraft
- 00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
- 00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
Why choose this commercial pilot license training?
- EASA, GCAA approved courses & EASA certified flight instructors
- First class safety record
- Experienced airline instructors for A320 Type Rating
- 2 A320 FFS, 1 A330 FFS, 1 A330/340 FFS and an Embraer E170/190 FFS
- Sunny year round with warm temperature
- No landing fees for cost-effective flight training
- High resource availability = Low time to complete courses
- Be at least 18 years of age
- HSC or equivalent passed with Physics & Mathematics recognised by any University or Board
- Possess a valid EASA Class 1 Student Pilot Medical Certificate
- Possess a valid DGCA Class 2 Medical Certificate
Flexible Fee Structure.
Please contact admin for the fees and other requirements of the course.