‘Nothing to Everything’ AME Course
This Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course, structured by Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute integrates a unique blend of theoretical knowledge and practical experience, spread over a span of 1 year. The classroom training covers all the GCAA Category A1/A2 modules and examinations, followed by the On Job Training. Flexible class timings along with an easy payment plan makes this a right choice for all including working professionals.
Who should do this course:
- Engineers and working professionals who are keen to enter the fast-growing field of Aviation to achieve a license.
- Engineering students who would like to enter the field as soon as possible.
- Students who are constrained for investment.
On Job Training (OJT) assured with
Phase 1: Theoretical training
Phase 2: On-Job Training with an approved CAR 145 Maintenance Organization.
|Theroretical Training GCAA Category A1/A2|
|No. Of Hours:||432|
|On Job Training||6 months|
Following are specifications of the course:
Theoretical Training (Phase 1):
- GCAA Category A1/A2 modules/examinations training for 432 hours spread over 6 months.
- Flexible timings aiding ease to working professionals, work and study at the same time.
- Quality deliverables by highly qualified and experienced professionals
- Training material provided by the institute.
The modules covered in the theoretical training:
|M5||Digital Techniques/Electronic Instrument Systems||Yes||Yes|
|M6||Materials and Hardware||Yes||Yes|
|M11||Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems||Yes||Yes|
|M15||Gas Turbine Engine||Yes||No|
Note: This course does not constitute an approved course, and therefore will not offer any reductions in the experience requirements for those seeking license issue or extending the basic license categories.
Practical Experience (Phase 2):
- 6 months of On-Job Training with an Approved Maintenance Organization
- 3 months of line maintenance experience
- 3 months of base maintenance experience
- Airport pass provided
Age: Minimum 17 years old
Education: Preferred 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
Language: English – Fluency in speaking, reading and writing is a must. English Language course is available.
|Total Fee:||USD 15,000|
|Above Includes:||6 Months/432 hours of classroom training|
|Examination fee – first attempt|
|6 Months practical experience|
|Accommodation||please contact for management or admin|
The scholarship is available for selected students. Contact us to know more.